A New Orleans area attorney needs our help.

Her daughter, Mary Katherine, takes medicine for diagnosed narcolepsy and cataplexy. She’s out of her meds, and her doctor’s office is closed.

CVS says they can’t refill because it’s a controlled substance.

SOLACE REQUEST: Does someone know either:

1)a physician who could see her or

2) a pharmacist who could provide a few days of medicine until her doctor returns?

Thanks so much! She’s really having a hard time.

If you can help, please directly contact: