Lawyer Referral Service
Attention New Attorneys: Don't Miss Your Chance to Add to Your Client Base!
Accepting new applications: First year admitted to practice of law (free); 2 - 4 years of practice ($100); 5 or more years ($175).
Join now for 2018: Our Service Offers Rewards for Attorneys and Clients
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Last year, the Baton Rouge Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service
referred over 3,000 callers requesting referrals to attorneys.
- Reduce number of no shows.
- All callers are first screened by LRIS staff before a referral is made to an attorney.
- LRIS provides fast, efficient referrals via a specially modified database system.
- Referrals are made using criteria based on area of law and geographic preferences,
to provide a mutually beneficial match to both the attorney and client.
- The proceeds from the percentage fee program will be used to fund the service,
increase LRIS promotions and networking, and to advertise the service. See registration for details.
- LRIS provides the groundwork to build clientele.
- LRIS has a targeted marketing plan to reach the public.
- We are better than a billboard! When people call our line, they talk to someone
in person who gives your information to potential clients.
- You receive your referrals via email or fax within an hour of the potential client calling the service.
- No where else can you spend so little money and get such a great return.
- You become a part of a great Public Service Program.
The Lawyer Referral and Information Service (LRIS) is an ideal way to introduce clients
to lawyers who can provide the legal services they need.
HOW MANY REFERRALS WILL I GET THROUGH THE LRIS?
Do you speak Spanish? Do you practice family law? How far are you willing to travel?
The number of referrals a member receives varies widely depending on any number of factors.
The more flexibility you have usually means more referrals.
CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A LAWYER
WITH THE LAWYER REFERRAL & INFORMATION SERVICE